●“Online Edition Hazard Map Sanda (“Website” hereinafter)” is a website accessible by computer or smartphone showing predicted areas of danger due to flood and landslide in Sanda City.
●Flood or inundation prone area and landslide disaster alert areas, etc. are designated by Hyogo Prefecture. Check the Hyogo CG Hazard Map, etc. （http://www.hazardmap.pref.hyogo.jp/）for designation status by Hyogo Prefecture.
●The following browsers are recommended for using this Website. Other browsers may be used, however some functions may be limited.
InternetExplorer 11.0 （Windows）
Chrome（Windows, Mac OS X）
Firefox 4.0 or later（Windows, Mac OS X）
Safari 8.0～10.0（Mac OS X, iOS）
●This Website may contain errors in data such as hazardous areas, features, and administrative boundaries, etc. due to summarization for publication.
●Estimations on this Website may be exceeded during actual disasters as data on hazardous areas is a prediction based on certain conditions.
●Read the following terms before using Map Data (“Data” hereinafter) provided by this Website. The following terms become terms of the contract for Data usage between users of this Website (“Users” hereinafter) and Sanda City. Only when you consent to all the terms below, you are allowed to utilize Data. By using Data, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms.
Article 1 (Data Copyright and License)
１. Data copyright belongs to K.K. Zenrin or the third parties granting these rights thereto.
２. Sanda City grants Users the following rights on Data for private use as stipulated in the Copyright Act. Users acquire no rights other than these rights on Data.
(1) Browsing via web browser the Data displayed on this Website.
(2) Printing the Data displayed on this Website (such printed Data is called “Replicated Results“ hereinafter).
Article 2 (Compliance Matters)
Users shall observe the following matters.
(1) Unless explicitly permitted in the previous article, regardless of the method, do not copy (including printing), transfer, extract, process, modify, adapt, transmit, etc. all or part of this Data.
(2) Whether paid or free, and regardless of transfer, license, transmission or any other method, do not let third parties use this Data (including duplicate, output, extract and other usage of all or part thereof).
Article 3 (Warranty)
Users accept that this Data does not necessarily meet Users' purpose or request, and is not entirely accurate and complete, and Sanda City does not take responsibility for Data exchange, repair, reimbursement and so on, even if these are present.
Article 4 (Suspension, etc. of Website)
１. Sanda City can temporarily interrupt all or part of this service when performing regular maintenance and inspections of this Website.
２. Sanda City can temporarily interrupt all or part of this Website operation without prior notice to Users when any of the following items apply.
(1) Urgent maintenance and inspection of this Website
(2) When this Website operation becomes impossible due to accidents such as fires and blackouts, natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods, wars, riots, or labor disputes, etc.
(3) When Sanda City determines that temporary suspension of this Website operation is necessary for unavoidable operational or technical reasons.
(4) When this Website operation becomes impossible due to failures, etc. of the Website.
３. Sanda City can end this Website operation at its own discretion.
●Due to the nature of the system, it is not appropriate to judge the situation of each house only by the information of “Online Edition Hazard Map Sanda“. If you need more detailed information for the purpose of disclosure statements, etc. for real estate transactions, etc., please contact Hyogo Prefecture which designated alert areas, etc.
●Please send inquiries about this Website to the Crisis Management Division.